Wow, what an amazing afternoon we had yesterday with our annual Choreography Competition at the Farnham Maltings on Sunday 3rd March 2019.
We had our biggest event ever with 40 students taking part!!! What a real treat and pleasure to what the diversity of costumes, music and style of dancing. I feel ever so proud that even from the age of 5 years through to 16 years the students are so keen, brave and enthusiastic to demonstrate their creative work and to take part.
Well done students and thank you to all the parents that came and supported this event. Thank you to Miss Sue Clarke and Miss Yasmine Amiss for being our two judges, and Miss Franki for helping with the music (and the extra cuddles with her baby Toby!).
- Winner for the Solo Junior Section – Olivia Saynor
- Solo Junior Runner Up – Benji Chvokja
- Solo Senior Winner – Saffiyah Hastings
- Solo Senior Runner Ups – Loraine Antonio and Luke Saynor
- Duet Group winners – Sophia Nelson and Alice Kay
- Duet Group Runners up – Freya Davis, Chloe Stoneham-Buck and Kiri Jobbins
- Two special commendations for Elin Kleiven, Arianne Clarke, Chloe and Benji Chvokja