Do you have a space that inspires you to dance? The ISTD Challenge is an exciting site-sensitive performance opportunity to promote creativity and individuality.
We’re inviting you, as a soloist, partner, trio, or quartet, to take on the challenge and enjoy finding ways to adapt or create a dance by weaving the choreography into a completely different space than you might normally choose to use.
This space should be one that inspires you and gives you the perfect location to create a performance that truly communicates your love of dance in any style or genre.
Designed to take place in your everyday settings, the Challenge provides you with the opportunity to:
- Be creative in the spaces you have
- Improve on your performance skills and confidence
- Be part of something exclusive
- Share your love of dance with others
- Support other young people to achieve their dance ambitions.